We only accept Paypal and credit cards through Etsy for purchases. We do not accept checks or money orders.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. We never have access to credit card or billing information.
Shipping times will depend on the shipping option you choose at checkout. Please keep in mind that during the holidays and other busy times of the year, shipping times may be delayed and order as early as possible.
We ship our items from Woodstock, GA.
If an item is marked as undeliverable as addressed (with the address provided at checkout) and returned to us, it is the buyer's responsibility to pay any additional shipping fees to re-ship the item.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations on personalized orders.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
Because we offer truly customized, made-to-order products, we do not accept returns or exchanges, but please contact us WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY if there is a problem with your order and we will do our best to resolve it for you.
Please be aware that we do our best to represent the colors of all products in our pictures. All computer monitors and device screens display images differently, so slight color variation from your computer screen to print may occur.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, including but not limited to names, event dates, personalized hashtags, venue addresses, initials, nicknames, or menu items (for a custom order, for example).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Frequently asked questions
Our shop is open 24/7 for your shopping convenience. If you have any questions, please be sure to send us a message. We will reply as quickly as we can.
Products are shipped from our studio location located in Kennesaw, GA.
Holiday Cut Off Times
As we plan ahead for the busy holiday season these are the dates to keep in mind for guaranteed delivery:
Standard Items (3-5 day production): November 14th
Custom Items (1-2 week production): November 7th
Standard Items (3-5 day turnaround): December 13th
Custom Items (1-2 week production): December 2th
Due to the handmade nature of our signs, we cannot guarantee a perfectly smooth edge or perfectly clear surface. Small blemishes that are not noticeable from a normal viewing distance may exist. Before we ship, we inspect each sign to ensure there are as little blemishes as possible. Acrylic can scratch easily, so please take care in handling it after you receive it.
To keep our turnaround time down, we do not offer custom colors. Only the colors listed as available. Please be aware that we do our best to represent the colors of all products in our pictures. All computer monitors and device screens display images differently, so slight color variation from your computer screen to print may occur.
Can I change the design?
All our items come with the design as-shown in the listing with your personalized details, such as names, dates, and hashtags.
Do you send proofs?
In order to maintain our production schedule and keep orders shipping on time, we only provide proofs on custom designed signs and seating charts. You can expect a proof within 5 business days of placing your order.
All custom design orders, unless otherwise specified, are limited to one round of changes. Additional proofs may delay your order shipment so please make sure to send us a detailed idea of the design you’d like so as not to delay your order.
All proofs will need to be approved within 48 hours or it may delay shipment and delivery of the item. If proofs are not responded to within 7 days, we will ship the item as shown in the proof.